Sunday, March 13, 2011

tea herbs vinegar for fine hair

by Morgan
(Alabama)

French translation

I have always lengthwise and my hair, and over the years my hair thick and fine has begun to come out of the shower in large quantities.

I'm only 19, definitely do not want to start losing all my hair still!

I had heard of rinse your hair with vinegar to brightness and smoothness, and a Web site listed herbs to promote the growth of hair and thick.

Simply boil 2 cups of water, add herbs and vinegar and steep for 20 minutes. Then strain through a coffee filter and rinse through in the shower.

Dwarf can be purchased at Wal-Mart in capsule form, and I have found that a dwarf and parsley tea is not only hair soft and smooth, but my hair was noticeably thicker in a matter of days. It is shiny and healthy and I recently received a lot of plugins!

Romero is also good for the hair and the cuticles and feel healthy scalp.

Rinsing of tea has become a staple for me, and although I do not have any LCA around the House, I'll try that then instead of white vinegar. :]


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment